Wednesday, October 29, 2008

As if my life could get any crazier!

So I am once again completely up in the air with regards to what is going on in my life. Just when I thought things were starting to calm down, something else goes haywire! I had been having health problems for awhile and thought that everything was finally starting to get back to normal. I went to the doctor (a new doctor) for some routine blood tests and found out that I may have, not one, but two serious illnesses! I sat in the chair at the doctors and thought "how can my life change so much with just a few little words!" My outlook on life at this moment is very different than the one I had even this morning at 11:59. Life is such a fragile balance and it doesn't take much for the balance to be tinkered with and you are left reeling. I don't understand why this would happen to me when I thought I was pretty healthy. Sure I had a few small things that could have been better but I was working on them and thought they were getting better. Sometimes I don't understand the way God works. I don't know whether I have these illnesses or what if going on but it terrifies me just the same. I am confused and afraid of what may be coming in the next few weeks, but I know that God hasn't abandoned me. He is still the ruler of all and the all powerful God. I know that He will do what is best for me in my life. Help me God, to remember that promise whatever comes my way. Thank you for my amazing husband who is an incredible source of strength for me.

1 comment:

Julie said...

i am praying...

it is good to see you remembering the Word in the midst of trial. Remember, you can't add a day to your life (or take an illness away) by worrying. So trust the Lord!
(easier said than done!)